We strongly recommend you take out a specific rental insurance policy which not only pritects your contents but also laibility for accidental damage to the landlord’s property.

A typical policy would include

  • General Household contents
  • Accidental damage
  • Tenant’s liability
  • Loss or theft of keys
  • Alternative tenant accommodation
  • Loss of oil or metered water
  • Complete the quick form below to request a quote